Define scope and
Are you an #Orchestrator? Which domain of Enablement would you call home now? Where do you want to go next?
Enablement practitionersResponse, Talent, Message, Organizational, Pipeline, and Commercial Enablement.
- Doing. A majority of Sales Enablement practitioners today are stuck in a rut of facilitating activities and “fixing” salespeople. They haven’t yet evolved their function into a business-within-a-business, Orchestrating turn-key services that sales leaders understand, and other groups can plug into and scale to help the entire organization be successful.
- Orchestrating among HR, sales, and finance.
- Streamlining the lifecycle of talent across hiring, onboarding, coaching, development and evaluation.
- This domain orchestrates from “Hire to Retire” – end to end of the Employee Lifecycle.
- Orchestrating among product, marketing, and sales.
- Organizing the various capabilities of the company into value stories to be easily consumed by sales and customers.
- This domain orchestrates from “Concept to Contact” in the Customer Lifecycle.
- Orchestrating systems, compliance, and complexity of business processes.
- They improve “a day in the life of…” making the overall environment easier to navigate by simplifying internal policies and procedures.
- This domain covers the entire customer lifecycle with an emphasis on going from “contracting to revenue” …and from complex to more pragmatic.
- Orchestrating among marketing, finance, and sales.
- They develop integrated programs to effectively advance opportunities throughout the stages of the pipeline.
- This domain orchestrates from “Contact to Contract” in the Customer Lifecycle.
- These are the Orchestrators that truly elevate and break the glass ceiling of Sales Enablement.
- Orchestrating the combinations above while informing the go-to-customer strategy and concurrently providing management feedback about how well it is executing the commercial system – including both sales and marketing.
WHAT IS YOUR CORPORATE MISSION? YOUR SALES ENABLEMENT SCOPE?
YOUR SENSED PURPOSE AS A PRACTITIONER?
Engage to learn, contribute, and discover
Member only: Forums, updates, webinars, and special interest groups