ORCHESTRATE SALES CORE PRINCIPLES
OUR SEVEN CORE PRINCIPLES:
- A Culture of Curiosity – Status quo is to be questioned, and all questions are welcomed in pursuit of innovation.
- A Commitment to Engagement – A community in which to contribute, not just consume.
- Banish the Bias to “Be Right” – Recognize that bias is at the core of our human condition and call it out …and then collaborate to GET IT RIGHT together.
- We Welcome All Humans – We ALL have one thing 100% in common. We are fellow human passengers in the “Planet Earth Experience.” We maintain an environment that is inclusive of all commercial domains (executive office / management, sales, marketing, revenue, operations, finance, HR, etc.) and of all humans (gender, race, orientation, etc.). Seek to understand dissimilarity, and convert it into strength.
- Take The Leap Courageously – Step out of the safety your cave – your comfort zone. Learn by DOING. Be HEROic. Take decisive action, without worry of mistakes.
- Practice Patience, Seek Solutions – We must start slow and build a foundation in order to go fast. Inspect your intensity. If you become overly frustrated or have a complaint, please share ideas for a solution or three and then we can collaborate and conquer them as a community.
- Lead With YOU – Contributing in full authenticity as an individual is the foundation for legitimacy as a community. Lead with YOU. Champion YOUR unique viewpoint. Share from the experiences of YOUR distinct story as we write new scripts in enablement society together.