COMMUNITY & ECOSYSTEM PRINCIPLES
Our growth, energy, and engagement are all by-products of our structure. We are a network of practitioners, thought leaders, experts, and leaders elevating their role as go-to-market orchestrators.
As the community and ecosystem continue to grow, we believe and understand how important perspectives are — especially when engaging others to simplify complexity. To help, members of Orchestrate Sales have expectations for working together.
The principles below were discovered and published by the founders of the Sales Enablement Society. Scott Santucci, Brian Lambert, and other founding directors followed these principles when launching the Sales Enablement Society with great success.
Orchestrators who participate in the community are expected to uphold these principles in all conversations and interactions. Content and discussions are actively curated to enforce these principles.
principles in action:
Examples: As a member or OrchestrateSales.com:
- Participate in the “share economy.” This is flex space to contribute. Not just consume.
- Be Fearless. Learn by doing. Be decisive and unafraid to make mistakes.
- Show others a growth mindset. Embrace the uncomfortable. Lean into disagreements in order to learn. Having a “tension to manage” is GOOD. The answer may, in fact, be closer to the middle. And thoughtful, intelligent, respectful conversations lead to increased creation, tighter collaboration, and even innovation! But be kind or begone.
- Help us create an environment that is inclusive of Orchestrators (executive office / management, sales, marketing, finance, HR, etc.) and inclusive of all walks of life (gender, race, orientation, etc.). Embrace differences, seek to understand, and turn them into strengths.
- Show a penchant for patience. Be part of the solution. If you have a complaint please share ideas for a solution or three and we can collaborate and conquer as a community.
- Tell the stories. We ALL have one thing 100% in common – we are fellow humans in the “Planet Earth Experience” and all have a unique personal journey to contribute. Share your story and we will write new ones together!