ENABLEMENT IN ACTION
CHARACTERISTIC attributes OF AN ORCHESTRATOR
The Orchestrator is an enablement leader and practitioner who focuses courageously on simplifying the commercial environment to enable salespeople to thrive.
They boldly confront traditional hierarchies and organizational beliefs to adapt their company’s sales environment to the rapidly changing landscape.
- Orchestrators focus on the mission and goals
- Orchestrators prioritize the right goals at the right moments
- Orchestrators guide the narrative by confronting reality
- Orchestrators drive results by design, not effort
- Orchestrators unlock energy and create momentum
- Orchestrators catalyze change through collaboration
What is your corporate mission? Your Sales Enablement scope?
Your sensed purpose as a practitioner?
Engage to learn, contribute, and discover
Member only: Forums, updates, webinars, and special interest groups