Welcome to the Inside: Sales Enablement Podcast Episode 43.
Join 5 Sales Enablement Insiders and to talk through the past 12 months. In the last 12 months, 14,600 listens from 46 countries. instead of going back and reviewing all our shows again and creating some sort of review, we crowd sourced it. And you’re invited to the party!
Hear their top episodes, and how they action the podcast in their organization. Also, get the “inside scoop” on what we did behind the scenes!
Here are some other stats from the podcast thus far:
- Listeners from 46 Countries.
- USA represents 72% of listens
- When people listen: Mon – Thurs around 1pm
- Monday is our biggest listening day
Joining us to celebrate on the Anniversary Show:
- Erich Starrett, Director of Business Development @ETA – Creative Event Producers. Based in Atlanta
- Sarah Fricke Senior Manager, Global Sales Enablement @ RingCentral
- Meagan Davis, Sales Enablement Manager at CyberArk
- Amy Benoit , Founder and Chief Consultant at AllPropos specializing in organizational design and strategy consulting
- Bill Ball, Director of Learning and Development at Disys
To view the research method, visit https://www.OrchestrateSales.com/research/
Join us at https://www.OrchestrateSales.com/podcast/ to collaborate with peers, join Insider Nation, participate in the conversation and be part of the continued elevation of the profession.