ORCHESTRATOR CODE OF PROFESSIONALISM
I am a Sales Enablement Orchestrator. I am part of the Sales Enablement community working together to solve sales challenges and close the gap between buyers and sellers in my organization. I often partner with other Orchestrators, as well as corporate enablement teams in marketing, training, operations, and administration to improve sales conversations. Although I have my own approaches and skills I’ve developed, I can also tap into a community of Orchestrators who follow the same standards and adhere to the same code of conduct I do.
Code of Conduct
As a professional engaged in sales enablement, I pledge to uphold and abide by the following Code of Conduct at all times:
I will maintain high standards of integrity and professional conduct
I will accept responsibility for my actions
I will continually seek to enhance my professional capabilities
I will practice with fairness and honesty
I will encourage others in the profession to act in an ethical and professional manner
I will uphold, encourage, coach, and hold myself and others to the teaming principles
As a sales leader or corporate enablement professional working with me as an Orchestrator, you are entitled to the following:
1. The Right to Information.
- I will furnish you information about the product or service in a manner that you need.
2. The Right to the Facts.
- I will provide you with the benefits and drawbacks of the solution(s) we have without exaggeration or withholding.
- I will advise you on each product and/or service we sell as it relates to your customer’s business requirements, financial capabilities, and usage requirements
3. The Right to Respect.
- I will uphold my duties of buyer loyalty, obedience, confidentiality, disclosure, accounting, and due care.
4. The Right to Professional Competency & Integrity.
- I will act in accordance to the Code of Conduct at all times in our relationship.
- I will do everything I can to help you be successful.
This is my pledge to you as my partner.