If you STILL haven’t signed up yet, DO SO ASAP! Well worth every penny of the $200. The networking and knowledge are absolutely priceless. Even mid-show!
Sure, Scott authored an original definition of Sales Enablement ten years ago at Gartner. This is 2020. We are way beyond “what is the definition of.”
In 2020 the question that defines us is simply this: What are we working on?
Where Sales Enablement is at a Crossroads:
- We are now in a digital economy… it is here to stay
- People are more interconnected than ever before
- Customers expect you to “make sense” (to connect the dots) — they want a cohesive commercial experience.
- Customers get confused when dots are not connected
- Confused customers do not buy
- Connecting dots for customers is called cohesion
- Your business is set up in silos; contributing to confusion
- Your company need an execution fabric to align silos
- Sales enablement can evolve to provide this fabric
- Enablers must evolve into orchestrators to provide this
What is an #Orchestrator? People who lead boldly in simplifying the selling system. Their goal is a cohesive, frictionless Customer Commercial Experience.
A majority of Sales Enablement practitioners today are still stuck in a rut of facilitating “off the shelf” activities and “fixing” salespeople. They haven’t yet begun Orchestrating turn-key services that sales leaders understand, and other groups can plug into and scale to help the entire organization be successful.
- Response Enablement
Good news. There are multiple Domains of Enablement where your peers ARE, in fact elevating the profession. Chartering and Orchestrating an effective Business-Within-a-Business.
- Talent Enablement
- Manager Enablement
- Partner Enablement
- Pipeline Enablement
- Message Enablement
- Organizational Enablement
- Commercial Enablement (a.k.a. “revenue” enablement)
So …what are YOU working on?
Which domain of the Enablement landscape do you currently call home?
Where do you want to go next?
Listen No.1 Sales Enablement Podcast