How to Get into Sales Enablement
Since sales enablement is one of the hottest professions in business today, Brian Lambert breaks-down how to get into Sales Enablement. 🔥🔥
Do you want to break in? Are you trying to figure out what it means or where it’s going?
Sales enablement CAN be confusing, but it doesn’t have to be.
Sales enablement careers are growing. Sales is the growth engine of a company, and salespeople are responsible for communicating a LOT of value in B2B sales.
Brian made this video based on the questions and comments I receive through LinkedIn about getting into the enablement profession..
In this webinar, Brian discusses:
Is sales enablement a role? a technology? a skill? What is commercial enablement?
He walks-through these questions, and helps you make sense of:
➡️ Where the enablement profession is going
➡️ What you can do to get a job in sales enablement
➡️ The domains of sales enablement (message, pipeline, talent, organizational)
➡️ The ongoing evolution of sales enablement
This is a recorded archive of this webinar.
Uh, oh! You are not logged in!
You must be logged in as paid member to view the archived event.
Don’t have a paid membership? Join here, and return to this page to gain access to the event.
After you log in, you will see the session below when you return to this page.
Brian LambertFounder, Orchestrate Sales
Brian has worked in the sales and learning field for over 20 years. As a highly sought-after speaker, author, and consultant, his background is a valuable addition to program and project teams.
• Led four Sales Enablement Practices (3 startups, 1 Fortune 75 company), where he works with partners across multiple functions and groups to drive sales performance and accelerate strategic business initiatives.
• Quota carrying sales representative experience and a sales management experience, increasing the empathy that our team has for salespeople who must represent the brand to their clients.
• An Air Force Officer background that provides a foundation of leadership training and teams to help teams work together to pursue a common objective or goal.
• A Sales Enablement analyst and research background with Forrester Research, advising leaders in the Sales Enablement and learning professions within Fortune 500 companies.
• A training/learning leadership background, launching the sales enablement community of practice at the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD), a global association dedicated to workplace learning and performance, where he developed content, tools, and training programs for sales enablement professionals to use with their own teams.
• a Ph.D. in organizational design and management with a concentration in sales, providing him with the academic background to develop scientifically sound organizational strategies and methodologies.
If you have any questions or comments, engage others in our community!
Comments are closed.