Establishing an Enablement Baseline
We look forward to seeing you at this interactive, engaging, and fast-moving session!
RETURN TO THIS PAGE to ATTEND on the day of the session
You Must Be Logged In. Log in below!
Reminder: After you RSVP, you must be logged in as a free or paid member in order to attend the event.
Don’t have a membership? Join here, and return to this page to gain access to the event.
After you log in, you will see the “attend the session in progress” link in this spot.
Brian LambertFounder, Orchestrate Sales
Brian has worked in the sales and learning field for over 20 years. As a highly sought-after speaker, author, and consultant, his background is a valuable addition to program and project teams.
• Led four Sales Enablement Practices (3 startups, 1 Fortune 75 company), where he works with partners across multiple functions and groups to drive sales performance and accelerate strategic business initiatives.
• Quota carrying sales representative experience and a sales management experience, increasing the empathy that our team has for salespeople who must represent the brand to their clients.
• An Air Force Officer background that provides a foundation of leadership training and teams to help teams work together to pursue a common objective or goal.
• A Sales Enablement analyst and research background with Forrester Research, advising leaders in the Sales Enablement and learning professions within Fortune 500 companies.
• A training/learning leadership background, launching the sales enablement community of practice at the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD), a global association dedicated to workplace learning and performance, where he developed content, tools, and training programs for sales enablement professionals to use with their own teams.
• a Ph.D. in organizational design and management with a concentration in sales, providing him with the academic background to develop scientifically sound organizational strategies and methodologies.
If you have any questions or comments, engage others in the Action Lab group in the community
Comments are closed.