Welcome to the Inside Sales Enablement Podcast, Episode 31
This is part 5 of 5 in response to the global COVID-19 pandemic, specifically tailored to sales enablement. As sales enablement leaders, we have a huge role to play in helping sellers navigate these trying times.
In our first four parts we covered a lot of critically important topics such as:
- Part 1 (Ep27): What is really happening in the market?
- Part 2: (Ep28): How are companies likely going to respond?
- Part 3 (Ep29): What can Sales Enablement leaders do?
- Part 4 (Ep30): What are your peers thinking and doing?
In this episode (episode 31), the guys dive into the critical aspects of leadership and provide executable insights with a leadership framework you can use to
1) assess your current leadership stance (i.e., how are you showing up)
2) how are you going to lead through this crisis and change?
To help make this topic come to life, Brian and Scott conduct a live role play in response to the COVID crisis. As you listen, you will think deeply about your leadership skills and approach based on their lively interactions.
In this episode, they provide a walk through the HEROIC Leadership Framework. A framework 11 years in the making and followed by some of the most strategic and results-oriented sales enablement leaders in the technology industry.
- H (Holistic): Leaders recognize the whole is greater than the sum of the parts
- E (Engineered): Leaders understand how the parts best fit together
- R (Reality): Leaders understand how the human element impacts how the parts behave
- O (Ongoing Operations): Leaders build continuous and sustained improvement
- I (Impactive): Leaders understand how they message to the community of stakeholders will ultimately drive action
- C (Collaboration): Collaboration and inclusiveness are required to drive cohesion in the commercial process
Join us at https://www.OrchestrateSales.com/podcast/ to collaborate with peers, join Insider Nation, participate in the conversation and be part of the continued elevation of the profession.