Welcome to the Inside Sales Enablement Podcast, Episode 18
In this episode, a listener (Amy) calls into the show to discuss managing disparate workgroups globally. The great thing about Amy is she has a marketing operations background — and considers herself a sales enablement practitioner. Because she has a marketing operations background, she has a broad, yet practical view of what sales enablement deployments look like.
Her biggest challenge? Managing up.
As someone who helps sales sell, the experiences Amy has experience in
• “Connecting dots” across a variety of stakeholders including business units, marketing ops, sales ops, sales enablement, and sales leadership
• The idea of “governance” and what it means to ensure the various stakeholders have a say and protect the brand
• The feedback loops using analytics and voice of sales data
• Participation in the governance conversation
• The idea of “taxonomy” and what it can mean to a variety of different stakeholders
• The regional/global view of enrolling others in country
Join us at https://www.OrchestrateSales.com/podcast/ to collaborate with peers, join Insider Nation, participate in the conversation and be part of the continued elevation of the profession.