Welcome to the Inside: Sales Enablement Podcast Episode 47
In this episode, the guys are joined by Tom Pisello, the ROI Guy who shares his thoughts on the commercial ratio.
To calculate the commercial ratio of your organization (www.commercialratio.com):
- Take your current annual revenue
- Subtract it from the annual revenue of the previous year
- Divide it by the total sales and marketing spending
The guys talk about :
- Why value is so important to understand in sales
- Why value is critical to sales enablement programs
- How sales and marketing are viewed as “growth programs” by investors
- The relationship between strategy and tactics in creating ongoing programs to improve value communication with a portfolio of sales teams
- The fundamentals of calculating the commercial ratio
- How the commercial ratio is used by investors and executives
- The role of Sales Enablement in moving the needle on the commercial ratio
Join us at https://www.OrchestrateSales.com/podcast/ to collaborate with peers, join Insider Nation, participate in the conversation and be part of the continued elevation of the profession.