Welcome to the Inside: Sales Enablement Podcast Episode 44
At the end of our anniversary show the guys talked with Sarah Fricke who is passionate about laying a path for other women to join us in the enablement field while also while promoting the fact that there are many paths into enablement.
Sarah joins the show to host a panel with:
- Amy Benoit – Renaissance Woman Catalyzing Change, consultant
- Lindsay Gore – Microsoft
- Hang Black – Juniper
- Sarah Fricke – RingCentral
- Alicia Leach – Salesforce
- Steph Bell – Salesforce
- Stephanie Middaugh – Divvy
The show topics include:
- Share how great women forged a path in sales enablement and why
- Share strategies of navigating career conversations within a male dominated organization that doesn’t have a definition for enablement
- To help improve businesses by creating an environment where everyone benefits by the ‘melting pot’ concept of bringing people together.
- The business case for diverse mindsets and cognitive diversity
- The importance of allies in the workplace
Join us at https://www.OrchestrateSales.com/podcast/ to collaborate with peers, join Insider Nation, participate in the conversation and be part of the continued elevation of the profession.