ENABLEMENT ACTION LABS
COLLABORATE TO ORCHESTRATE
What are you working on?
“Orchestrate to elevate” is not only a goal of the role. It is the commitment of the global enablement community to invest in each other and raise the profession to new heights.
Starting something new and bold and would like to scan the scars of those who have gone before you?
Stuck in a rut and need to rally?
Whatever is on your mind, and in your briefcase (do those still exist?) choose the most appropriate domain to your topic and enlist fellow enablement leaders around the globe in thinking through the best approach for you.
Action lab topics include:
- Hiring, onboarding, coaching, development and evaluation.
- Hiring / Job Descriptions
- Skills Development
- Evaluation and inspection
- Team Activation Assessments
- What’s the The Big Idea?
- Creating Routes to Value
- Architecting Value Stories
- Building Buy-in
- Sales Conversations
- Following Feature/Functionality Futures
- Simplifying Processes & Procedures
- Sales Operations
- Systems / Technology Platforms
- Teams / Teaming
- Integrated Program Development
- Advancing Opportunities
- Customer Insights
- Getting Access
- Relevant Meetings Methods
- Shared Vision
- Business Case (Quoting Tools)
- Orchestrating the Orchestrators
- Managing Mission Control
- Gaining Gravitas
- The Road to COO
- Informing Go-To-Customer Strategy
- Cultivating Your Charter
WHAT IS YOUR CORPORATE MISSION? YOUR SALES ENABLEMENT SCOPE?
YOUR SENSED PURPOSE AS A PRACTITIONER?
Engage to learn, contribute, and discover
Member only: Forums, updates, webinars, and special interest groups